Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Vassen Lucky Clover Cocoro Blue (Sponsored)

Hello!
Hope you've had a great week so far :)

Today I have a Circle lens review to share with you thanks to LoveShoppingholics!!

So cute! Wonder what's inside?? ^-^ /

Ooooh
Vassen Lucky Clover Cocoro Blue


14.5 mm is my ideal enlargement :D


~Here's what I thought~
Look:
4/5
Unique! There are so many unique circle lens designs now, these lenses are not fully "Blue" but has an alternating Blue and Brown pattern and has a barely visible gray-ish outer ring.  Looking at it closely, I didn't like the alternate blue/hazel design but once I put it on it wasn't as obvious and blended well with my eyes. These lenses are vibrant in the light and the design looks really unique. With less light has a cloudy, glazed look instead. The design is more noticeable close up in the light and shows up well in pictures! 

Size:
5/5
The 14.5 mm is just the perfect size for me.
Enlargement is just perfect!

Comfort:
I'll give this a 4/5
I wore this for my 20th b-day party and I was busy socializing I wore these for a full 8 hours. I didn't have any problems with it but it did feel a bit dry around 4 hours of wearing. 

Price:
Affordable ^-^
Get it HERE for $23.90



Once worn the design looks even better. The colors are just to pretty especially in the light!



Overall:
I will give these lenses a 4/5
I grew very fond of the design on these lenses.
It's so gorgeous!! I love the dreamy look it gives and I find that some lenses are too vibrant to wear everyday but these are perfect! I have my eyes on the Gray lenses from this Lucky Clover line, and I bet the Brown lenses would look really natural.

Did you like these lenses?
I highly recommend you to try these, I'm sure you will like them too :)


Thanks for reading!
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment