Saturday, June 1, 2013

FOTD: Glasses Friendly Makeup

Hey lovelies!

I've been wearing glasses now for a good few months and finding makeup looks that don't look god awful with them has been a bit of a challenge. Mostly, I've been switching it up a lot with lipstick. Its been giving me a real excuse to have a good ol' rummage through my stash and pull out some unloved beauties as well as good some good use out of some of my old favourites.

I tried to escape wearing them on nights out as much as possible, but now I've been using them as a bit of a naughty excuse (to myself lol) not to wear a full on eye of makeup. So attempting flawless skin, a bright lip and a bit of winged liner has been the winning combo most of this month.


Eyes:
MUA - Eye Primer
Elf - Black Liquid Eyeliner
Anastasia - Brow Duo in Ash Blonde / Taupe

Lips:
YSL - Rouge Pur Couture The Mats 202

  Face:
 MAC - Strobe Cream
Benefit – Porefessional
Estee Lauder - Double Wear Foundation in Shell
Benefit - Hello Flawless Powder in Shell
Maybelline - Dream Lumi Concealer in Radiant
Laura Mercier - Secret Brightening Powder
NARS - Laguna Bronzer
Benefit - Bella Bamba Blush
MAC – Lightscapade
 MAC - Fix + 

What face have you been wearing lots this month? 
Link me your posts in the comments! 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment