Monday, June 17, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Makeup Blog] Innisfree Green Persimmon Pore Pad

Pores... my mortal enemy!
As long as they exist my battle with those REDS and BLACK will never end!

One of my revenge Item is today's main character :

Innisfree Green Persimmon Pore Pad



Name : 
Price / Amount : 15,000 / 40 pad
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com


I suggest this product after cleaning your skin
Or use another pack with pore cleansing
This is for tightening your pores
so those REDS and BLACK will not appear so easily


SEE! It even has a sign XD

Using Natural Ingredience from Jeiju Island
(such as Green Tea, Green Persimmon, Green complex etc.)

It's said in the back
Use it after you put it in the fridge
Put it on your skin for just 10 sec

After 10sec you just need a toner to clean off the leftovers

There is a "Special Way" to check if the product is ready for use


After you put it in the fridge the snowflack will appear and you are ready to use this!
XD


When you open the lid
You see a clip to pull out pads


These are for the pads ONLY!
Don't pluck out your eyebrows with this I've tried....
It just hurts and my hair did pull out
...LOL...

There's like 40 of those
If you use 2 a day you get almost a month of use

I love how cool it feels on your skin
and how well it clings to your skin!


Let's see it on your face skin!


SEE THE BEFORE AND AFTERS


Okay so no whitening effect
Only Pore Tightening
It's okay~ I guess.... I think I got too used to multi-effects

It doesn't tighten your pore 100% on the first try
I guess no product actually can do that
But when you have a oily skin and it's summer
your pore go large and deep
That really brings tears and this really helps!
(my nose oil can get around my dry cheeks ARG)
I does tightens your pore enough to give a change on your daily makeup

You can also use it on your nose
after good cleaning of those oil and stuff in your pores XD


No comments:

Post a Comment