Friday, June 7, 2013

LBBB - The Spring Awakening Box

Updates: I have tried out some of the products and provided some inputs in italics ^^ As for some of the other products, I have yet to try them out, especially oral products which I am always fearful of its side effects. Peace out folks!

There is more an more subscription services provided in Singapore lately. And the Little Black Beauty Box (LBBB) is one of the latest addition. They are not exactly that new because they have been in the market ever since February, but this is first box that I got my hands on!

LBBB is a beauty subscription box that is from StyleXStyle.com. Seems to be a collaboration between Mediacorp (our local media broadcasting station) and Robinsons (retail departmental store). I find this concept very fresh, as I have yet to see such big scale collaboration of a monthly subscription box.

LBBB costs SGD19.90 which is sent to your door step, with no additional delivery charges as well. And if you are lucky (which I wasn't), you might get to see Sharon Au. And I forgot to mention, Sharon Au seems to be the main person leading this LBBB army (correct me if I'm wrong?~).

Anyway, let's just see what I received this month. 

This is how the collaboration seems to work, you can just tick off what you would like to purchase from this card which is slot into your box and head straight to Robinsons and get them. There are also certain promotions available.  

The box was a little heavy when I took it from the delivery person, and look how packed my box was?!

I will simply go through what I receive =)
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment