Thursday, June 20, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Makeup Blogger] Peripera Tint Crayon, Glossy Tint and Beautiful Color

I love tint, I love how long they last and their strong color.
However if you have used tint before you'll remember how dry you're lips will become.

However I found this beautiful Peripera Tint Crayon 
Glossy and has strong pigment

Price / Amount : 5,500 / 2.5
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com

I love the cute package XD


It fits in your hand!
So cute! You can bring this size of Tint anywhere you go~
I love how the lid is transparent You can see the colors


I love how you don't need to sharpen the pencils 
All you need is to turn the bottom part of the pencil 


The Color I'll be introducing is
Fruity Mint, Fruity Pink, Fruity Orange

1 layer / 2 layer
Fruity Orange, Fruity Pink, Fruity Mint
I was surprised when I say Fruity Mint looked green but come out very soft pink
I think Fruity Mint will be great when you want more of natural color to your lips


Fruity Orange, Fruity Pink, Fruity Mint

Peripera Tint Crayon
didn't last long as what normally Tint lipstick will last
Maybe it is because of the Glossy feeling it has
The glossy texture keeps your lips moist!

No comments:

Post a Comment