Sunday, June 16, 2013

My new online store!

The huge thing I've been preparing and also mentioned quite a number of times is actually the launch of my very own online store!

I have a little dream after I became a blogger haha. I want to start up my own clothing line. It's nearly impossible for now so I thought maybe starting up an online store will be something more realistic.

SO HERE IT IS!



At first I was like "Hey it's not gonna be that hard!!" and I absolutely proved myself wrong lol.

IT WAS SO TOUGH because I had to do EVERYTHING myself.
From template designing to modelling the clothes to photoshoot to settling the stocks, choosing the clothes that are good enough to sell and all that.

I wanted to sell clothes that I will personally wear as well! I know most of my readers really like some of the clothes I wear so this may also be a good way to reach out to all of you.

I named my shop SPEISHOP. Everytime I go into my webshop I feel a little too self-obsessed wtf.

SPEISHOP BY SPEISHI FOR SPEISHIPS WITH PEISHI AS THE MODEL.

HAHAHAHA I thought putting my name and myself in my shop will be easier for my readers to recognize. xD Now it's more like don't recognize also cannot lol.

Plus my budget super tight so everything must do myself.

Here's a snap shot of my shop!


Currently, there are only 6 designs but I will be coming up with more later this week. :)

I managed to find a sponsor for the studio shoot! SPEISHOP will not launch without La Novella's help!
Thank you very much! :D


If you need to shoot anything at a professional studio, you can visit LA NOVELLA! They provide professional services and also different room types to fit your needs for the shoot. :)

They were very nice and friendly! I was glad they were there to help me. Special thanks to Vilvian!


Some of the clothes I'm selling on my webshop.


Side note: I felt super insecure and awkward during the shoot because I don't really do professional shoots in studios (unless I really need it). T _ T I'm very skinny so I was soooo afraid everything will turn out so bad.

I was glad I didn't turn out as scarily skinny as I thought. 

Just so you know, not everyone wants to look skinny. Millionth time I'm saying this but I want to grow fatter and I JUST CAN'T because my body don't function like yours. I'm probably an alien okay? Eating a lot don't work and don't fcking say I'm anorexic I'll dig out your innards and burn them (not really) but just don't. I probably eat ten times more than you. 



More clothes coming up real soon!! :D

Shop at WWW.SPEISHOP.COM now!

BYEBYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment