Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Korean Celeb Makeup Tricks (by Kakaotalk&KBS)

Hi readers!
I know I've been gone for a while now (I hope you missed me) I'm going through some things in my life right now that's been taking up most of my time. But here I am again, In fact I have so many blog post that need to be publish, I really want to share so many reviews of products so I shall do it one at a time!

Some of you who have Kakaotalk and are friends with KBS might have seen this already.
They shared some pretty good tips and some really cool products I really want to try out!!
I took a screenshot on my phone cause I really want to share these.










Did you take notes? Who doesn't want to be as flawless as Miss A's Suzy, f(x)'s Sulli and Victoria and Actress Shin Se Kyung!?!



One thing that stuck out to me the most was the UV protection! It's summertime so we have to be careful and protect our skin from those harsh UV's! Also that men likes moist looking skin. Healthy looking face and makeup looks attractive so don't get lazy and put some moisturizer ;)


I really want to try Face Shop's Face It CC (cream since it claims to be smudge free) and Etude House's  Lash perm Shockara( I've seen some awesome before and after pics with this product).

Until next time!!
-Jill

P.S. I don't know what the deal is with google anymore so please follow me on Bloglovin also. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment