Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bad girls. Not.

I wanted to do Lee Hyori's 'Bad Girls' MV eye makeup after watching a video of the actual makeup artist of Lee Hyori doing on a model!

Don't look difficult at all because she didn't spend too much time on eyeshadows & the main focus was on the eyelashes + eyebrows........which I decided to give the lashes and brows a pass because they are too dramatic for me! So I ended up recreating the look into my own style HAHAHAHA.

Apparently, the eyebrows the makeup artist did on Hyori was very thin and black, and she used three pairs of eyelashes stacked together! O_O

My eyes were too swollen and I look like I have mono lids that day so when I open my eyes, everything's hidden. T _ T





The makeup is quite easy and fun to do though!

AND HOW DO I LOOK WITH MY FRINGE MESSY LIDDIS?! HAHAHA! I tried to tong it upwards but they decided to fall down and become messy so....WHY NOT JUST WERK IT *insert fabulous girl emoticon* *and sparkles* (didn't werk it very well tho haha)


Oh right, I have a new video!


Watch and join the giveaway! :D 

OKAY BYEBYE!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment