Friday, July 5, 2013

Look of the Day - Passport Photo Taking!

I just went for passport photo taking and I wanted to share what eye makeup I did.. 

Key points for this look:
1. You must still look like yourself
2. Do not have shimmery eyeshadow or highlight 
3. Least you need is probably your brows, which helps to properly frame your face

Well, the rest is up to you. Whether you want to use an eye liner to darken those lashes or you need blusher! 

So this is what I used for my eyes:
1. Sleek Au Natural Palette - Beige & Dark Brown
2. SANA Super Quick Eyeliner - Black
3. ZA Cutie Curl Mascara
4. Tsuya Tsuya Eyebrow Pencil - Grey

I lined my eyes with the black liquid eyeliner very thinly, and extended the ends of my eyes with a small wing. And simply filled in the bottom lash line with the dark brown eye shadow. 

Matte eyeshadows were used to ensure that there are no flash backs during passport photo taking, as there might be flash used depending on where you went. 

And I kept my brows full and thick, but grey, as this is closer to my natural brow colour. Applied a thin coat of mascara (which is not obvious at all..). And I finished the look with my Nivea Fruity Shine in Pink Guava, which gives me a moisturised lips and radiant look~

Have a great day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment