Sunday, July 14, 2013

LOTD: Being Simplistic

This is probably one of those days which I feel extremely lazy to put on full foundation... and simply want to dash out of the house to meet my friends! 

All I have on is gel eyeliner that is set with black eyeshadow, and then a pink magic lip tint which was very moisturising and lasted almost the whole day (check out my full review here okay!). 



And after a long day, only my eye bags appeared worse. Because I did not even conceal please, haha.. Although the shape of the eye brow is pretty alright, there's a hole in my brow~

And the lip after a long day, still with a little bit of pink tint left. And it looks really dry, because I haven't been drowning myself with water. No lip balm reapplication through out the day as well. At least it did not crack~

Notice how the images have a lot of funny background. But I guess you don't mind right. Anyway my skin has been acting up lately - DRY, ACNE, BLACKHEADS. All the bad stuff that you probably don't want in your skin. However I have been alternating between having foundation (or bbcream) or nothing on at all. The above few images showcases my bare skin with face makeup at all. So it's a little uneven and bumpy. 

Anyway, be confident in your skin... <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment