Monday, July 29, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Makeup Blogger] The Face Shop Face it Velvet Skin Primer, Best product from Blind Testing



Name : Face it Primer Velvet Skin
Origial Price / Amount : 14,900 / 30ml
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com

I love the amount!
Most Primers is in small amount I liked how much there was inside this bottle
I don't use a lot of primers
If I use them I usually mix it with cream foundation
However I felt this is a good product to start
If you are not use to using primers


Pumping type
Good to control the amount XD


The texture was very soft
It wasn't those creamy type of primers.
To those who have use creamy type of primers may now how those cream feels heavy
and could melt and go matty.
The Face shop Face it Velvet Skin Primer Doesn't

This product felt like skin so it clings to your skin well,
and it feels like a soft thin layer is covering your skin 
instead of having a heavy thick cream coated your skin XD

When I applied this on my skin I like the clean feeling afterwards.
If felt good :)

Applied / Not applied

I'm not sure if you can tell the difference!
I felt my pores have been covered well and my skin feels so velvet silky

This cream has no oil so it is great for those with oily skin
This product may not be for dry skin people
I heard some dry skin people felt too much tightening after few hours of this cream
I think the tightening is from all that pore covering this cream has

I suggest dry skin use The Face Shop Moisture Fitting Primer
(I'll be writing this soon)
It's the same line but for people with dry skin

Where to Buy

No comments:

Post a Comment