Saturday, July 13, 2013

Makeup Tutorial: Korean Inspired Rose Gold Quartz

Today I have yet another video for a handful of my YouTube subscribers, as well as for my dearest blog readers! It is my 5th video, and I believe more will come soon..!


This look is pretty much suitable for a more formal event - whereby you would need to be more glamourous! 

Great for prom nights, great for wedding dinners, special occasions, not forgetting first date as well. As it is inspired by Korean Makeup Style, the look is not too heavy and dramatic. The overall look is still very soft and natural.

I absolutely love the slight accent of the eye with the softly smudged eyeliner~ And the touch of pink definitely helps to make the look more romantic, with a slight hint of gold which makes me feel glam~ 

I hope you will enjoy it! ^^



List of Products Used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
Guerlain Bronze Dore Eyeshadow Quad (Matte Beige)
Majorlica Majorca Jeweling Eyes PK722 
Maybelline Shadow Stylist Romantic Pink
Skinfood Pearl Creamy Under Eye Pencil in Black
SASA Super Dolly Powerful Mascara

So what kind of makeup did you do for your prom? Or what makeup are you going to do for your prom, ladies! I would love to hear some inspirations for my next tutorials haha...

For me, I managed to get my cousin whom is a makeup artist to do my makeup for me. It was very light weight and natural, nothing too dramatic. If I can find one of those dubious looking photos... I guess it was too long ago for me to have it in my latest computer >.<!! I will need to dig hehe.

Don't forget to share with me your prom experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment