Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy moments! HORRAY I'm IN THE FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE!

Thank you all! Really I almost cried when I type in Makeup Blog and my own blog page showed up! I was so excited!

*I know there some Korean characters you don't know what it's saying 
Sorry I was using my friend's computer XD*

When I saw this I was so happy!
This meant so much to me
Google is searched by so many people around the globe
and out of all the key words
"Makeup Blog"
My blog stood up in the front page!

I was happy at first but I realize how much responsibility this meant
I know you all have been seeing my review 
Asked for help and even give me good ideas for this blog
Some introduced good products for me to use!
I made this blog trying to help girls to become women
But I end up learning from all of you.

The reason my blog is on the first page is not the post I written with what I had
But the ideas and my follower interest that helped me get to that point!

So thank you all!
I promise you
I'll forever try to upgrade my reviews day by day
and give you more ideas and makeup tips
for the Best of your beauty

Thank you all again
OXOX Lady Fox



No comments:

Post a Comment