Monday, July 22, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Makeup Blogger] Missha The Style Frozen Multi Stick

I've tried many Multi Stick product of other brands
If you have use Multi Stick you've probably notice cream multi stick has strong pigment and "Natural Makeup" seems impossible 
unless you have mastered the skills of makeup XD]

If you want something with Moist
If you want something easy to use (even first time users!)
Missha The Style Frozen Multi Stick is the BEST!


Missha The style frozen multi stick is the moist type
With just good amount of pigment that is easy to do natural looking makeup

There is 5 colors~ I will be introduce you #3 Glow Pink


Because it has 40% moist taking care of this multi stick is important
To keep all the moist inside the stick you must close the lid well
And because it is a moist type of stick it will easily melt and crumble
only spin out the amount you need and keep it away from places that are hot!


I was quiet surprised the moment I apply it on my skin
There IS cooling effect!
I love cooling effect especially in hot summer!
Cooling effect helps your pores to tighten
and lowers the temperature on your skin! Some you must need in the Summer!

Apply directly on my skin / after I spread it around
The reason this Multi Stick is so easy to use is because
even if you apply the stick directly on your skin the pigment isn't so strong that you have to wipe it off!
Spread is around a bit and it will appear so natural!

This stick has bit of Pearl making my cheek bones has more shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment