Thursday, July 25, 2013

Did you notice Disqus?

This is going to be a really short post, haha..

Recently I have noticed that it was very difficult to check back whether people reverted to me on their blogs or not, because there is no notification system.

And I noticed Kat from http://apieceofme.blogspot.com/ takes the extra effort to reply onto other's blogs... and that was something that is worth doing. I hope I did not remember the wrong person though.

Furthermore, they have been a couple of bloggers whom I have followed for quite some time, they have been using Disqus. Which is amazing! 


It notifies me when I receive a reply. And that is something that I am very happy about, because so far, I would usually get no replies from blogger's default comment boxes. Or rather, I simply don't go back to the same blog post again, unless I wanted to re-look and some stuff.

So I want to recommend this to all of you bloggers out there. I think you could have guessed, this is not a sponsored review alright. 

Try it out for yourself and see if you like it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment