Saturday, July 27, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Makeup Blogger] Innisfree Wine Peeling Jelly Softener

Getting off dead skin cells is important if you are a EVERYDAY-MAKEUP-PERSON. You know sometimes your makeup kinda melt downs no matter how much you layer it on your skin? I'm sure some experience how scrubs irritate your skin because of all those little particles that suppose to rub off dead skin cells but end up rubbing your perfectly normal skin cells that makes irritation even worse cause skin rash?

If you are afraid of those rough scrubs there is one scrubs that you can use instead.

I was kinda reluctant to do a review these days.. my sensitive skin is being really pain in the neck! I have bit of red acne partying here and there... when you have sensitive skin you can't always have pretty skin... I know many bloggers have very beautiful face and skin so I was little embarrassed to upload pictures in this state. I felt this product is good for those who has sensitive skin and I had to write a review XD


Name : Innisfree Wine Peeling Jelly Softener
Origianal Price / Amount : 10,000 / 180ml
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com


y_y have requested I did a review on Innisfree Wine Peeling Jelly Softener!
Go to my blog home and click on Product Review Request!
You can request a review like y_y did XD


There's English! XD
Remember to peal off the Korean page to see the English page!
You can see the "Directions" and "Ingredients"


I love the scent because I smelled like wine XD
It smelled so like a sweet grape so sweet it reminded me of candy
I love wine I think I'm gonna drink this stuff! LOL

I understand some may feel the scent too much

I didn't like the lid because it looked like it might help me control the amount
However when I shook it three times the third time a huge amount came out 



Texture is liquid, a little transparent liquid
Like I said earlier it has no small lump that can irritate your skin
I know there was a little version of this 80ml 
I've used that before I believe this product has less alcohol feeling
This is good for people who has dry skin it won't steal skin moist

I advice you use it with a cotton cloth
You can try just applying it on your skin but I feel it clean off less
However when you use cotton cloth there will be bit of wet cloth rub off 
Just remember to clean off the liquid and cotton afterwards



See how red my skin is these days? :(
Anyways I rubbed the cotton cloth
Well,,,,,,I'm sorry that the picture is bit dirty but not all the white stuff is my dead skin cells
some...are the cotton stuff... XD

I'm not that dirty

After wash the skin felt soft
Makeup worked perfectly the next day
I suggest use this twice a week?
I think that would be enough

This product is overall good to use lightly constantly
But don't expect big results

No comments:

Post a Comment