Friday, July 19, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Makeup Blogger] Summer Cool Moisturizer Original Raw Ice Blue Water Block Cream


Price / Amount :  48,000/ 50ml
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com

In the summer it is important to clean off all the oil on your skin
and moisturize it well.
In hot summer it is easy to get oily and we all hate making our skin sticky and hot with moisturizing cream. So it is not easy to keep a habit of applying moisturizing cream.

In the summer (it's like a Trend in Korea right now) Cool moisturizing cream is popular
and I think I found one of the BEST Cooling moisturizing cream.

I love how this product keeps moist for a long time.
If you are looking something with various effect (like whitening and nutritious) this is not your item.
Original Raw Ice Blue Water Block Cream is great if you are looking something that moisturize your skin.


I love the cover XD something about the color and design makes it look cool


It's a jelly type of cream


I love this color! 
All of my moisturizing cream is overall weak and creamy
But Ice Blue Water Block Cream is closer to soft-soild


Once you apply the cream you can see the some masses
When you rub this on your skin it pops and pour out a lot a lot of moist!
The moment I apply I could feel the coolness
I decided to put this in the fridge maybe it will get even more cooler!
I love how easy it is to spread this around your skin

Moist and cooling~
Perfect Moisturizer for the SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment