Saturday, January 12, 2013

Typically untypical day

Can you guess where I was?


CAN YOU? CAN YOU? CAN YOU?!?!

LOL.


Taadang. I went to Cineleisure's rooftop for filming today!

After that, got to meet up with the nicest people again. :D


WE PLAYED JENGAAAAA!!

Jenga's one of my favourite 'board games'!

Anyway, in the picture above, we were all laughing at Jian Hao because the jenga's gonna fall after Julian's turn. It was shaking like cray. Look at the three blocks supporting the whole thing.

BUT. Nope, the jenga didn't fall.


So my turn came. WTF.


We managed to keep the jenga up and still for a few more rounds though. And I wasn't the one who made it fall ahem ahhhemmmm. ;)



THE MOMENT OF GLORY LOL.

So yes, that's how I spent my day today.

I felt a little guilty because I was supposed to stay at home to study for my upcoming tests since I wouldn't be home tomorrow as well. :(


My new hair and I! :D :D :D
Wearing the super comfortable pullover from Jipaban.

AND. I. MADE. A. NEW. VIDEO.
My face looked rather fat in there. Bad angle only okay. LOL I'm still living in denial.



My skincare routine video as requested!!! ^_^

Quite boring but this is my first video done using iMovie on my new iMac. MUAHAHA YES I GOT AN IMAC. YESSSS AH!!!!

Thanks for reading and watching.
Love you bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment