Saturday, January 19, 2013

NOTD: An attempt at Minnie Mouse nails...

Hey lovelies!

My nail art skills are practically non-existent; i can't even paint them in one full colour without flooding my cuticles. At the beginning of the week i was determined to have "Minnie Mouse" nails and failed miserably with the polish i already had. So i made a quick trip to Boots to pick up a Models Own nail art pen and found my second attempt a little more successful!

Now i wont be painting masterpieces on my nails any time soon but for me, i thought this was pretty damn good! I can see a lot more nail experimentation in my future!


Zoya Sarah is one of my favourite red polishes. Its such a flattering colour with a good amount of shimmer, perfect! And i know it may look like I've photographed a tampon next to it, but no, i haven't gone crazy! Its the Models Own Nail Art pen in White which i used to to the cute polka dots!
 


Are you any good at nail art?
Feel free to link me your posts in the comments!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment