Tuesday, January 1, 2013

♥ NYE Mani ♥

I don't like huge crowds especially if they are strangers!! I am a game to meet a gang of friends but never comfortable with total strangers!! So often these NYE parties (New Year Eve) are not my cup of tea!! I prefer to stay at home with Family or out celebrating it with close Family and Friends! 
And so again this time it was just a home party and it was fun!! I got to pamper myself at leisure and also decide on what to wear the next day!! I was meeting my college friend after 12 yrs and seriously i was beyond happy!
And to kick start my New Year, i decided on a Glitter Mani. Nothing rocks and oozes party feeling like glitter on nails! And so this time i chose NYX polishes i recently got from The B Shop on FB.

Here's my first mani in 2013 ~


Base coat ~ Avon Nail Experts Smooth Beginnings
Base Color ~ Dance Floor, NYX ♥ Girls
Glitter Polish ~ Frizz Spots, NYX ♥ Girls
Top Coat ~ Avon Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard

So what do you think of my NYE Mani? Do you love Glitter on nails?


♥ Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment