Monday, January 28, 2013

♥ January Vellvette Box ♥

This is the first time am posting about Vellvette box. I have had subscribed earlier also but then i was, say kinda lazy to take pics and post. But this time i had all the reasons to do so... i got some really awesome stuff and i just wanted to share with you all!!
Here's what i got ~








I love all the products this time!! Clinique face wash is lovely, can't wait to try this beautiful nail polish from OPI. Eager to try the foundation, if i love i might just go and buy the full size. I seriously need a change in my foundation right now!
And the scrub smells like toffee!! Waiting to use it on some special occasion now!! 

I don't know exactly why they send me 'sorry' message.... well anyways with Vellvette i can ignore and accept anything :)

So what did you get in your January Vellvette box?? Do you love it like me??


♥ Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment