Monday, January 28, 2013

♥ Jewelry Storage ♥

Am a big fan of Rings, Earrings and Bracelets and then Anklets too. And i occasionally hoard some necklaces. But if you ever see my storage of Jewelry, its a mess. Not that i like it that way but i often find nothing good for storage purposes. I must admit i lust after your Ikea Storage things and also those Acrylic Storage Drawers i often see online. But well, grabbing one of such sort in India is near to impossible!! Still, i have my eyes open..... lets see :)
And while i was doing my grocery shopping on weekend, by chance i came across this organizer in the Supermarket. Now that was, well surprising and i just grabbed one in neon green instead of pink !! Not very me?? I plan of having a colorful storage options this year so for now i went with green and not Pink.
Here's the pics ~




Price ~ 110 INR
Available ~ Ratnadeep Supermarkets

Small but handy to store my rings and some anklets/necklaces....

What do you think? Is it worth it??? Do you like my new jewelry organizer?


♥ Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment