Saturday, January 19, 2013

Advertorial: Fashion Drama

I went completely gaga when I went into this blogshop.

FASHION DRAMA.

So many choices I was completely spoilt!



I prefer their monotone outfits but there are different colourful clothes, if you're one of those who prefers colourful clothes for CNY.

The ones I've chosen are the studded cotton jacket and spiked chiffon sleeves top. Yes, yes, anything with spikes, anything with studs hahaha.


Perfect for formal occasions!


Absolutely love the edgy cutting of this studded jacket! It's cotton so it's really comfortable.

Fashion Drama is definitely one of the best site to get your CNY clothes from because they have EVERYTHING. I'm not even kidding! There are so many choices I bet you'll have a hard time deciding which is best for you.

Order as soon as possible to get your clothes before CNY!
Latest date for CNY order is 28th Jan (subject to changes).

So hurry hurry hurry. HAHA.



'Like' their Facebook page for updates!

http://fashiondrama.miiduu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment