Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hey JB.

JB as in Johor Bahru LOL.

Woke up really early on a Sunday morning for a one-day trip to Malaysia with my family!

Not exactly a mini vacation like what you thought. xD
We were there for a buffet at my uncle's company!

We had Dim Sum in the morning. Not Loh yeh moh yeh Dim sum restaurant though.


Hello fufu. It's been a while, and you need some grooming.



Pullover from Jipaban/Smitten! It's not thick so it didn't kill me though the weather was very stuffy there.

Pardon my brother. A little kuku up there.


My pretty red highlights. They turn out pink....and I love pink. *_*



At Honda with my relatives! :D
We have this meet-up every year before cny! Glad to meet them after so long.

Uncle invited lion dance as well haha. DONG CHENG DONG CHENG DONG DONG CHENG!



Part of my huge maternal-side family and Fly FM.

We celebrated the January babies' birthday at the same time lol. Super shun bian one.


My mama's a January baby too! She's the one at the right with the act cute twist wth. HAHAHA.


AND WE GET TO EAT STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE HAHAHAHA. YAY. SATISFIED MY CRAVE.


THE STRAWBERRIES ARE DAMN SWEET OMG.

With my dearest cousins! ♥


Went shopping with my family after that and got my favourite lala for dinner!!


My favourite sambal lala!!!!!!
Goodness gracious it's sooooooo freaking good everybody should try it!
When I was younger, I always get so excited to play badminton in Malaysia with my uncle because he'll bring us to this place to get my favourite lala after that! :D :D

I AM DROOLING NOW though I just ate another plate of that. Pestered my dad to pack another home hahahaha.

That's all for my Sunday! How did your weekend go?

Thanks for reading xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment