Sunday, January 27, 2013

Tell me how to not love this?

My very uncreative title again. I don't know how people can think of those really creative titles.
I wanted to give you an example, but then again, I can't think of any HAHA. My brain is not functioning well.

So.... I went to town with my little family to shop! I didn't get anything for CNY though. But, F21 brought in some new shades that fits my face shape so I bought two of them!

We went to IMM after that and had pepper lunch for dinner.


Curry scallop rice - $12.90
Not very good so I suggest you not try it.
But if you like curry, maybe you should go ahead.

Shopped for a bit and found my favourite strawberry shower gel at a sale!!! The Body Shop is having a sale for Valentine's Day (wtf) so I got two of the 250ml one for only $14.90 (U.P $12.90 ea). Go get it!

Love to shop at this period because there are soooo many sales going on.

Anyway, I went to one of my favourite places too.


DAISO!!!!!

I haven't really introduced this place on my blog before HAHAHA because most of you probably already know how awesome this place is.
BUT for the benefit of my overseas readers (if I even have any wtf), I shall show you around.
Truth is, I just happened to take pictures in Daiso and I want to post them out lol.


WOOHOO HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LOVE THIS PLACE?!


My favourite section of Daiso........


DENG DENG DENGGGGG!!!!!

SNACKS SNACKS AND MORE SNACKS WHAT THE HECK.


And yeah sweethearts, my favourite milk tea is hidden in this section as well.


They have another cocoa drink that is fantastic too! I still prefer my milk tea though. AND PLEASE DON'T BUY ALL MY MILK TEA AWAY. 


Oh yes, what I wore!

Top - Lulix Patch Pullover (White) from Smitten/Jipaban
Bracelets - Peace beaded bracelet set from Jipaban

I bought my pancake mould from Daiso too.


There's a whole wall full of pancake, cake, cookie and chocolate moulds!!


Aaaaand that's all for this post!


BYE! x

No comments:

Post a Comment