Wednesday, January 16, 2013

FOTD: Malted Milk Ball


Hey lovelies!
A quick little FOTD for you today!

I've been absolutely loving my new Too Faced palette so i thought I'd attempt a full face with it. I'm still on a real neutral kick and have been experimenting with more day time wearable smokey eyes. I've also been on a mission to shop my stash more often and I'm glad i did because I've fallen back in love with my Skin79 BB Cream. I'm a foundation whore and fall in and out of love with sheer and then full coverage foundations and I'm definitely favouring the sheer option at the moment.

Eyes:
Too Faced - Shadow Insurance
Too Faced - Marshmellow, Malted Milk Ball, Black Sugar, In The Buff and Lovey Dovey Eyeshadows.
Elf - Black Liquid Eyeliner
MUFE - Smoky Lash Mascara
MAC - Omega (Brows)

Face:
Skin79 - Hot Pink BB Cream
Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch Concealer in Radiance
Laura Mercier - Secret Brightening Powder
Maybelline - Dream Matte Powder
Nars - Laguna Bronzer
Too Faced - Papa Don't Peach Blush
Too Faced - Candlelight Glow Highlighter    


 

I'll be posting a full review of this little beaut of a palette soon!

Have you rediscovered any of your stash lately?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment