Recently i grabbed this Park Avenue Beer Shampoo(read my haul post here) at the local Super market and i was pretty excited to try a different beer shampoo this time. For long i have been loving Lush Cynthia Sylvia Stout Beer Shampoo
If not for the price, i would have been happiest to use Lush every time i wash my hair!! But its quite expensive for the daily use so i exclusively use it on weekends and when am stepping out of the house.
So Park Avenue Beer Shampoo was a lovely welcome. I have used this one for almost 5-6 hair washes and now i think i finally have my opinion ready to share with you all beauty junkies out there!!!
Qty ~ 200 ML
Price ~ 160 INR
What i ♥ ~
- Comes in a travel friendly, flip cap plastic bottle.
- Love the golden hue of the shampoo.
- Need half the quantity of the shampoo used when compared to LUSH.
- Shampoo lathers well, certainly frothy.
- Leaves the hair soft and silky.
- Not at all expensive when compared to LUSH.
What i don't ♥ ~
- I absolutely hate the smell of the shampoo, it really smells like beer (i love the smell of LUSH though which smells like South Indian Sweet Pudding... LOL ^.^ ).
- It doesn't claim adding any bounce to hair so no complaint but when compared to LUSH there's absolutely no bounce in the hair.
Other than bounce and smell, its a great shampoo. But personally i would go for Lush Cynthia Sylvia Stout Beer Shampoo
As it not only gives a great bounce to my fine hair, it makes my hair soft and silky and not to forget the lovely fragrance it leaves behind. With such an amazing result, spending double the amount is definitely not an issue for me.
So whats your fav beer shampoo? Are you okay with shampoos smelling like beer?