Friday, January 11, 2013

♥ Fav 3 ~ Korean Beauty Products ~ Face ♥



I have been using these face products for quite a while now and i must say am so totally head over heels in love with everything Korean.
From K-Drama to K-Beauty am loving it all!!

And here are 3 fav products of mine ~

SkinFood Kiwi Yoghurt Face Mask  

For those troubled skin days when everything seems useless to get the moisture back into skin, this product works like miracle to me.

I don't have a dry skin. Mine is Sensitive Combination Skin. But there are times when it just turns        de-hydrated and lifeless and refuses to take any makeup. The de-hydration is one woe i often combat with on a frequent basis and this one is a life-saver.

TonyMoly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack

This face mask is the first Korean Mask i tried and i did instantly fell in love with it. It feels like white paste in hand and smells lovely. As you can see it really does come in a tomato shaped cute tub and a transparent small spoon(not shown in pic) to scoop out the mask. Not only the look of it, mask itself is pretty impressive in results. Imparts an instant glow to skin which i really love. For those days when skin looks tired and lacks glow, this is my to-go fav product.

Skin79 Super+ Beblesh Balm

This is the first Korean BB Cream i have ever used. I love this as a base to most of my makeup and otherwise too. Though i find it little drying , i absolutely love it over a well moisturized skin. Though doesn't match most of the Indian Skin tones, it does improve the color and texture of the skin alot. This is my regular BB Cream even while am at home!! 

So these are my fav 3 face products from Korean Beauty. Have you been in love with Korean Beauty Products yet??? What's your fav one???


Note ~ Will do a full review of the products soon!!


Sangy

P.s ~ Products have been bought by me, and my opinions are unbiased!! 100% Honest opinion as always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment