Saturday, January 5, 2013

Etude House BBdation Special Kit Review

 Hi there!
I finally got the chance to write the long overdue review for 
~Etude's Precious Mineral BBdation Special Kit~


The "Special Kit" includes:
*Precious Mineral BBdation & Real Hand Touch Applicator* 
I admit I just purchased this because I was intrigued with the so called Bbdation and the vibrating applicator. I rarely wear foundation because I don't like heavy makeup and just use bb cream all the time. This was definitely an impulse buy. I purchased this kit for $39.99... OUCH! So if you're contemplating whether or not you should buy it, continue reading....

 
 *BBdation - Revolutionary Formula
(from the box): BBdation, a new revolutionary face make-up product that combines the perfect seamless fitting of BB Cream and luminous coverage of Foundation, its formula contains mineral powder coated with Hydro Essence Gel that nourishes and brightens complexion. Application of this makeup makes skin appear healthier, smoother, and dramatically refined.
 
The BBdation comes in 3 shades, ranging from light to medium. The shade I got is #2 (W13) Natural Beige. The BBdation has a pump bottle so it's very convenient to use. When I first pumped it out i was taken aback because it looked really yellow but when it was applied and blended it turned out perfectly fine. The Bbdation's formula is really light almost watery, but definitely buildable in coverage, especially when used with the applicator. To tell you the truth sometimes I didn't like to use the Applicator and the BBdation together since I feel it can be too much sometimes but thats just because I prefer light coverage...Sometimes the Bbdation is best  applied with fingers and blended with a brush or a beauty blender sponge. You can definately wear the Bbdation by itself and  not use powder to set it. The dewy finish is absolutely gorgeous and is really silky to the touch.

Batteries included
 
*Real Hand Touch- Revolutionary Applicator
(from the box):Real Hand Touch, a revolutionary applicator for BBdation. Simply push the button to experience the applicator's sponge glide effortlessly across skin for seamless blendability and perfect coverage. Also comes with the benefit of 8,500 micro-vibrations for healthy stimulation and soft and supple skin

I absolutely love this applicator! Since I don't know where to buy replacement sponges I've been washing it between uses so I could use it on my other Bb creams also. This blends so well and makes the finish really natural. But again... take it easy on the bbdation since it builds coverage.I found that it works best when you just lightly hold it above the surface and not pressing down. Also the shape of the sponge is very convenient especially when applying around the nose



 Pros:
 Does what it claims*
SPF40/PA+++
Whitening
AntiWrinkle
Zero Defect (I'm guessing this means that it doesn't damage the skin?)
Great coverage: Light to Medium depending on (how it is/how much is) applied
Looks great in pictures!
Applicator massages the face :)

Dewy and silky finish (like i can't stop touching it)


Cons:
PRICE
Have to be careful with the amount since it might be too heavy and too much~
 Sponge Replacement
(if anybody knows where i can purchase sponges please do tell me!)

 Would I repurchase both?
Maybe~ I really like both the products, Theres a lot in the 30ml so it would last a while, so repurchasing is not on my mind at the moment.



 ~Heres a video showing the  BBdation and the Real Hand Touch applicator in action~



I just used my new phone to take pics for this review, I hope it turned out okay~
Thanks for reading!

I have a GIVEAWAY going on at the moment, I hope you can join!

Love,
 Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment