Sunday, February 3, 2013

♥ Skin79 ~ Super Beblesh Balm ♥



Skin79 ~ Super Beblesh Balm


This is one of my very first Korean Beauty Product. Its a BB Cream from Skin79 with Triple Functions ~ Whitening, UV Protection and Wrinkle Improvement. And initially though i loved it i used it sparingly as i found, it doesn't exactly blend with my skin tone. I was conscious that its tint stood out and made my skin look unnatural. So for long i didn't seem to have even looked at it until recently.

I started using this again but only in tiny quantity. And when blended well its perfect for my skin tone. Not sure if i changed in a shade lately but this BB Cream is again in my current favorite list. 
But only hitch with this product is, its not great for dry skins. While well moisturized skins have the best results, dry and patchy skins and this cream just don't go too well with each other.
Its gives a perfect matte finish and i never had to set it with loose or compact powder. Though at times i do and give a spritz of MAC Fix+ to set it.
Overall even at end of the day, my skin feels amazing with very less signs of getting greasy and oily. Now why wouldn't i love this???
Purchased on Ebay (US), its truly worth the money spent!!

Am seriously in love with Korean Beauty Products. And you??


♥ Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment