Wednesday, February 27, 2013

[Lady Fox / Top K pop Star] Girls' Generation - Girls' Genereation

Girls' Generation - Girls' Genereation.

I'm not playing a joke but this is actual their song. They look so lovely and young-girl-like-cute.
I've heard this song is originally an old song back in the 90's but remade by Girls' Generation.
'Well remade' said the original singer Lee Seung Chul
 
The song is lovely and cute not so much my favorite because I'm not so much of a fan of "TOO-Lovely"

Sad I couldn't find a HV music video. Although I feel it wasn't so long time ago they sang this song and reach top 3 in Show!(Korean Version of Billboard)

This is the best I could do...sorry. If I find a better version I'll load it up!(Eng Sub)
(I don't get why eariler MV of their album is in HD but not their second album...strange....)
 


Girls' Generation - Girls' Generation

Lyrics

(ME!)
The selfish grabber who said I was young
For some reason today he told me he loved me and kissed me
(OH!) My face got red and my shocked eyes got big
(OH!)

My nervous lips were blue like the waves
I couldn't say anything because I was so shocked
My nervous lips were blue like the waves
I could not say anything because I was so shcoked
While i was thinking whether should get mad or laugh

Don't make fun of me because I am young
I couldn't talk because I was shy
Don't make fun of me because I am young
Its just words that pass by

The selfing grabber who said I was young
Oh
For some reason today he told me he loved me and kissed me
I couldn't say anything because I was so shocked
While i was thinking whether ishould get mad or laugh

Don't make fun of me because I am young
I couldn't talk because I was shy
Don't make fun of me because I am young
Its just words that pass by
Even your small flaws seem to move me

Ohh
I look like a fool but I don't know
I'm going where my heart is going
Don't make fun of me because I am young
Ohh You don't know me

(OH)
Don't make fun of me because I am young
(Yeah Eyeah!)
Don't make fun of me because I am young
I couldn't talk because I was shy
Don't make fun of me because I am young
Its just words that pass by

Don't make fun of me because I am young
I couldn't talk because I was shy (I couldn't say)
Don't make fun of me because I am young(Oh Oh Oh)
Its just words that pass by

Don't make fun of me because I am young

No comments:

Post a Comment