Tuesday, February 5, 2013

!!! Gifts From Urhappybunnie !!!



Hi there!
One of the things I enjoy about blogging is meeting new people.
I had met Joanne from UrHappyBunnie when i first started blogging a year ago, on my old blog.
Since I didn't want to spam her comment box with questions pertaining to Circle Lenses,
we started to email each other and we started to get to know each other a little more through that.

I am so glad that she became my friend, I found out I had so much in common with her: Makeup, Big Bang, Kdramas and other things. She's become one of my favorite people. Since we literally text or even call each other often we always talked about getting each other stuff to send each other while we were out and about throughout the year. Last month we finally sent each other goodies :)

I was so surprised when I got a huge box in my doorstep!
She sent me so much :D
Thank you so much Joanne! I love it all :)



The ones above have seriously made it onto my everyday favorites.
You'll read more about these on my monthly faves post :)
AND
Oh my goodness. I seriously can not express how much LOVE I have for NYX blushes.
She's always told me about them, I am so happy she sent me these to try.
Hopefully I'll be able to purchase more in the future and review them for you :) 
and now I can curl my hair too with my new curling iron she sent me :D


If you haven't you should definitely check out her blog!!
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope I could get to know you all more :)
Feel free to email me too and hopefully we can be good friends!
Thanks for all your comments!


<3 br="" jill="">
 

No comments:

Post a Comment