Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Choices

 Today I would like to show you 4 lovely red shades of polish from my collection.  Which one would you choose to do a Valentine's Day manicure?


OPI's "From A to Zurich" 
 

Sally Hansen's "Unbreakable Heart"
 

Rimmel London's "Burgundy Flirt"
 

ASK Cosmetics Inc. "Perfect Red"
 
After swatching all of these gorgeous reds, I remembered that I had purchased Revlon's Nail Art Stencils a while back waiting for the perfect opportunity.
 

Instructions read like this: 
Easy to use  -   Follow diagram to get the look.  Apply to bare nails or dry enamel.  Use to enhance the look of your nails.
 

First, I used "Pedal to the Medal 400" by Maybelline NY Colour Show collection to add the heart accents to my manicure of "Burgundy Flirt" by Rimmel London.  Here's how it looked:


Next, I tried "Rich Sapphire" by ASK Cosmetics over the "Perfect Red" manicure also by ASK Cosmetics.  This is the outcome: 

 
I really enjoyed using these stencils, so there will be more manicures in the future with the other designs I bought. 
 
What's on your nails for Valentine's Day? 
 
Happy V-Day from me, Lisa M.


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment