Tuesday, February 26, 2013

[Lady Fox / Top K pop Star] IU - Good Day

This is how Loen Entertainment explained this album:
The timid confession of an 18 year old girl
"I like you... what can I do"
The third mini-album [REAL] of IU, one of the top K-pop solo female singers with her outstanding emotions and singing, has finally been released. The title song "Good Day" is another work by the outstanding team 'composer Lee Min-Soo -- lyricist Kim Ee-Na'.
The lyrics of the song portray a girl who is in love yet too shy to confess her feelings, expressing the sweetness and uneasiness of a girl's first crush in a pure yet honest manner. No doubt IU's mind-blowing vocals and her timid yet cute performance will make the hearts of all male fans race for her.

In the music video of "Good Day", IU acts out the young girl, honestly depicting the excitement of a crush. The music video contains dramatic structures with lively touches, gaining attention as Chung Jae-Hyung makes his appearance as a music fairy who encourages IU.
 
Well, You know the overall story. Just watch the part where her notes shoots up into the sky. Seriously, she has a strong voice even in the highest notes this truely make her Outstanding singer in Korea. I can't leave out the cute (and somehow looks sexy) dance.

Enjoy~ this is the MV with Eng Sub (Unfortunatnly not HD if you wish to see it in HD scroll down, sorry no subs, though)

IU - Good Day
Lyrics

(Bird : I love you, Oppa)<- Only in MV (In her real song no bird's voice)
*Oppa means brother in korean, younger girls will call older girls oppa even though they are not blood related. It's considered cute way young girls show charm to older boys saddly not all boys think like that, just like the one in the MV

Why is the breeze so perfect today
Pretneding like I don't know, like i didn't hear a thing
Should we pretend to forget and start talking about something else?
Should we kiss so that we son't be able to say antyhing

My eyes fill with tear so I look up
I smile a little so that they won't fall
Why are you like this to me, What are you saying?
All the things we talked about have been thrown up inthe sky
The words I never expected myself to say as I cried
I like you Oppa, What should I do?

Was my recent hairstyle change bad?
Am I wearing cloths that don't suit me today?
Still pretending like I don't know, like I don't remember
Should I pretned as if nothing has happened?
Should I just say we should go out?

My eyes fill with tear so i look up
I smile a little so that they won't fall
Why are you like this to me, What are you saying?
All the things we talked about have been thrown to the sky
The words I never expected myself to say as I cried
I like you Oppa,
(sigh) What should I do?

Don't say those kind of things
While looking at me like this
Is it that I'm chlidish? or is it that I'm slow?
This is unbelievable

Even though I'm crying, I smile
I block your way and I just smile widely
Why am I like this? Do I not have any pride?
All the things we talked about have been thrown up in the sky
The words I have never said
The words I might never be able to say again
I like you Oppa
(Aigoo)
* Aigoo mean opps
One, Two
*Here it comes!
I'm in my dream!
(It's too beautiful, beautiful day, Make it a good day, Just Don't make me cry)
In such a good day

Hope you like the MV! (Because I do) ┐

No comments:

Post a Comment