Saturday, February 16, 2013

♥ Lady with Red Nails ♥

I absolutely love wearing RED but surprisingly once upon a time i was just scared having this color in my wardrobe! 
And now i just hoard stuff in Red, and am a game for it if i get my hands on various shades of it!! I know 'Crazy Me' !!
Well i recently painted my nails with Colorbar Dreamy and used NYX ♥ Girls Dorothy Glitter Polish as top coat. I must agree both together look so awesome, i would hate to change my polish soon!!
Anyways here's the pics ~











Products Used ~
Base Coat ~ Konad
Base Color ~ ColorBar Dreamy
Glitter Top Coat ~ NYX ♥ Girls Dorothy
Top Coat ~ ColorBar and Avon Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard


So what do you think on my mani?? And do you own NYX ♥ Girls Dorothy polish??  I absolutely love the Dorothy glitter polish from NYX ♥ Girls...
And do you love the ring?? More on that soon ^.^


P.s ~ apologies for the messy looking cuticles, getting that color off was pretty hard!!



 ♥ Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment