Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Review: Rohto Lycee Eye Wash

I just received this yesterday, super excited to try it so I opened it right after I removed my makeup and lens! xD



And yupp, this is under Rohto, Lycee series, YES, which is why the packaging is cho kawaii and PINK :)



In case you're a newbie to Eye Wash, eye wash is basically something you use to wash your eyeball.

Sounds gross? Yeah I personally find it disgusting and I thought it might hurt like a bitch.
There's different brands of eyewash out there, I haven't tried any, and I have to say this is my first time trying an eye wash xD



If I'm not exactly wrong, other brands of eyewash are pretty troublesome to use.
I think you have to pour the solution into a cup (that will usually be included) and place it at your eyes, then tilt your head up and down so the water will run into your eyes and then out of it. LOL



But for lycee's case, all we have to do is to pour the solution into the pacifier looking thing, put it to our eyes, and then squeeze the bottom for the water to go into our eyes and wash it.
Less hassle uh?



And yes, it still sounds like it hurts a lot lol.
My first time was ... weird. Hahaha. It doesn't hurt at all, but the feeling of having cooling water rushing into your eye is just...weird.
But that refreshing feeling after you wash your eyes....definitely worth it :D



If your eyes have leftover makeup, the eye wash will remove it as well :)
Sometimes, you'll see dirty residue on the solution lol. So now, washing eyes is more disgusting, or having dirty eyeball lol?

I heard it'll remove blurry vision caused by dusts or dirty things as well.

For me, I really like the refreshing and clean feeling after washing.
People told me its rose scented, but no, it smells much more like medicine to me Dx
I watched the CM of lycee eye wash and it looks like the water will be 'pumped' into the eyes.
But it's doesn't !! :O
Love the packaging, and I love how easy it is to use!

I haven't tried any other eye wash but I do recommend this if you're a first-time user because it's WAYYY easier to use.

Oh and, look ! My new leopard print nails :D
Sorry I can't do a tutorial now :(
Pretty hard to do a nail tutorial without a camera stand you see. ♥



Alright, seeya soon and I hope I get a new cam soon too D;

No comments:

Post a Comment