Sunday, February 5, 2012

London IMATS 2012 - The Pictures

Hello lovelies!

So yesterday was my first ever IMATS and even with a 3am start ended up being a fantastic day! Having to get a coach at 5am wasn't my favourite part of the day, but i think the excitement pretty much kept me going. I traveled up with my good friend and fellow blogger Janey and two of her friends. We arrived pretty early around 8:30 which happened to be the quietest time of the day, giving us some time to nip round a few booths and get our shop on! I won't talk about the spoils in too much detail since i plan to do a post or two (yes two, i should not be allowed money) on them.

So onto some pictures from the day! 

 
 I have to give Jane credit for taking this one, I'm rubbish with cameras! 



















I didn't manage to get as many as I'd of liked, and a lot less actually in focus /facepalm. But I'll be better prepared next year!

All in all i had a GREAT day at IMATS, saw some absolutely AMAZING work, and spent faaaar too much money! Now to get on to photoing the goodies!

Did you go to IMATS? Leave a comment below or link your post!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment