Monday, February 6, 2012

Different brushes

I blogged about brushes quite a while ago, but there's people who will want to know more of the uses of different brushes.
Actually, I'm not really good at this, but I'll just show you what I think the uses are :)



These are the brushes I have. I bought this brush set from Smoochiezz at $20.

I have another brush set, CVS essence of beauty duo deluxe brushes, which is the one that I use most of the time.

Anyway, here goes.



For cheeks, we have the blush brush!
There's different kind of blush brushes. One that is angled (far right), or normal blush brush of different sizes.
I heard blush brushes should be the size of your cheek for more precise applications! :D
There's another type of blush brush, the flat head one!



And then we have powder brushes.
Powder brushes are those that you use to put face powder :D
I don't know why there's such a small one hahahaha but I use that for highlighting! ^_^



Also, eyeshadow brushes!
There's quite a lot of eyeshadow brushes.
There's like contouring brush, blending brush and idk . LOL
I don't know if contouring brush + blending brush are supposed to be categorized here, but really, anything linking to eyes should be here hahaha.



There's fan brush too.
I think this is the most useless brush because as what I see from many guru's videos, they never actually used this.
It's use to sweep off excess powder or eyeshadow fall outs !



Angled/liner brush!
Angled brush can be used for your eyebrows!
I have an angled brush for my eyebrows in the kate eyebrow powder's kit already so I use angled brushes to line my eyes using eyeshadow :)
I haven't use my liner brush. But I will use it to line my eyes using gel eyeliner ^_^

JIANG ! A quick summary.



The 5th brush counting from the right is actually a contour brush (I think) haha because the shape looks like one :D

There are also foundation brushes and blending brushes but its in my CVS's set.
If you haven't read it, read HERE ^_^

BYE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment