Thursday, February 2, 2012

My cupcakes and life-sized cupcake.

Hello. Went out with my cupcake babylove, Rachell, today ! ^_^
Have to say today's really sucky but then everything got better after a while.
And then something sucky happened, but then got better again so ya.

Btw, we met up supposingly to film my makeup tutorial because my camera died. (This is the trillionth time I'm saying this lol) But then we kind of film another thing that will be up soon xD

Really love Rachell's camera. The makeup mode made my eyes so humongous because of the colour contrasting. :D

By the way, we did film my makeup tutorial and spent a long time on it.
But I can't see the colour of the eyeshadow and all, on my eyes, and the eyelid tape's too obvious so I deleted all the video.

But here, a bare face.



And after makeup.



By the way, we took up Twelve Cupcake's spaces xD Feeling so guilty now, we took up their seats until their shop closes hahaha.



Cupcakes Rachell got for me :D
Salted Caramel is really yummy.

The price ranged around $3 to $3.50, depending on which you want :)



And then excessive shots of myself lol.



Funny how people who think they aren't pretty like to camwhore a lot.



Yeah in this case, it's me LOL. Chou ren duo zhuo guai ma....

OH and the legendary DUCK FACE.
Listed #1 most liked by guys on popteen dec issue I think.
#2 was natural smile. #whathastheworldcometo ?







And then there's me taking photos in the toilet = ah lian as you all claimed.







*Le doing Hanate's asian smile LOL.

So anyways, HERE YOU GO.
Our first supposingly comedy video. lol.
Got some parts I acted unnaturally but can la.
We did many cuts for a scene hor! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yukJg_7TcR4&feature=youtu.be



Share this video!!!!! ^_^ For entertainment purposes only so don't take it too hard on us haha.

Okay so seeya lovelies :D

No comments:

Post a Comment