Friday, February 3, 2012

Some iPhone apps~

Hello.
I have no idea what to blog about but then I feel guilty to not blog so here I am.
Recently, I received some formspring questions about which iPhone apps I like, and which I use almost everyday.
I linked them back to the old blog post that I did.
I still like most of the apps there, not much of a difference now, but then, I thought of how most of the apps are already updated, so I decided do a new blog post regarding this. ^_^

On top of everything, my most frequently used apps will be social apps.



As you can see, I have three twitter hosting thingy, and my favourite of them all is Twipple :D
They have emoticons included so everything you tweet will look japanese HAHAH.

I use whatsapp a lot, and I like that we can 'group chat' in whatsapp :D

Yes, I check formspring every minute. That's why I answer questions efficiently. I'm a #foreveralone person HAHHAHA so I rarely have anything to do on my phone. I'll just check formspring/email/twitter when I'm on the public transports :)
But sometimes, people will reply to my whatsapp/texts so I won't be that #foreveralone. xD

For photography apps,



I'm a very lazy person you see.
I like most of the photo editing apps but then I rarely use them!
I don't really like saving the edited photo into my photo album and then upload it to twitter, which is why instagram is the most-used photography app compared to the rest. It's quick, easy, nice, and I can just upload it right from there XD
I know there's many other photography apps that will do the same, but I like it FAST, which is why I like instagram hoho.



I like how the newer version can let you blur the sides xD



Another few apps that I thought is pretty cool...



Morebeaute2 is recommended by Rachell ! I rarely use it because it's one of those troublesome apps, but then I like how it 'smoothens' the skin :D



Yes, I'm a 9gag fan since a million years ago. If you didn't know about this, you can kill yourself, lol just kidding. I used to use safari to surf 9gag. If I'm not wrong, I went to the app store to search for 9gag a year ago or something, couldn't remember, but 9gag's a paid app T _ T Like $2.99 or something. Awesome shit, now that's its...FREEEEE :D

I'm a boring person, I play boggle when I'm at work HAHAHAHA shh.

I like Multi Lens, recommended by Joey. Great for #OFTD photos :D



Some games that I'd been playing recently...



Actually I rarely play games.
But I like this golf game even though I suck at it.
I like birzzle. HAHAH to be exact, I like the sound effect and all. Like killing chickens. HAHAHA
Sushi Chop's pretty addictive too. It's something like fruit ninja ^_^

Okay so that's pretty much all of what apps I use on my phone recently.
By the way, here, is my background for my phone.
(My phone's white btw. So pink matches my white phone xD)



Yes I did the background myself so you can't find them anywhere on the net yo.
(You can see my copyrighted thingy on the bottom right corner hahahaha)



And this is my current lock screen wallpaper. Been using the previous one since like forever. So I decided to change into this xD MY DUCK FACE.

Sorry cousin, I forced her to change into a wallpaper with my face HAHAHHA but now I broke my promise and change it into my own duck face. You can now change it into your own *duck* face too. I grant you your wish hahaha dafuq. ♥ xD

Alright, that's all for this blog post.
Glad y'all like the new 'comedy' video ^_^

Oh and in case y'all didn't know... I included a FAQs page at the sidebar, below my profile!
Go check it out ~
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment