Saturday, February 11, 2012

Scape!!

If you were in Scape today, you should have saw me lolwtf.
Ya I was loitering around scape and was supporting my friend, Gladis!
She and her friend opened a booth ! ^_^






This is le friend.



Pardon my frizzy hair. I tong it before I went out, but the rain ruined it -___-



Light makeup day! LOL
I'm happy I saw quite a few nice readers/followers today! ^_^



Then I saw Nao's tweet that she's in Somerset! Hahaha quickly texted her and went to find her!
And we went to find Noah together after that.



Everybody was like "Naomi leh!" when they saw her. LOL mai gawd. Famous girl.



LOL we went out at the smoking area of Cine and there's quite a few fangirls screaming at the sight of Noah. Cool bro, so many fan girls now ya!!!

And finally finally, I went to find Rachell at Orchard Central.





Went to Miyoc, so many pretty clothes there.
I know this sounds wrong but .... the clothes smell nice LOL



Then we went to find Noah at cine again lol.

This is him telling us his story.







DAFUQ. He can totally self-direct-self-act a whole movie out.

That's all. Okay it's a pretty fun day today. :)
Then my mood kind of got ruined because I'm so worn out and the thought of going back home from town ON THE MRT alone is so.....ugh.
T _ T

BYE lovelies. And sorry for the blurry photos, still trying out my camera! I'm bad at camwhoring with my camera.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment