Monday, February 20, 2012

Neutral Makeup look tutorial

Remember THIS?



Remember how I ranted that I can't upload my tutorial because my Windows live movie maker keeps crashing?!!?

Now I can have SONY VEGAS to edit so I can finally upload it.
I'm a noob at sony vegas so I spent like 2 hours on it fml :(

HERE:



Everything I used is written in the description box.

Also, don't give me hate comments, I will sad because I spend a lot of time and effort on this.
ALSO , I know my fringe is irritating but it's better than seeing disgusting pimples on my forehead.
You know everything I do is just for your viewing pleasure~ (wtf kidding I just don't want to show my forehead LOL)

I forgot to mute my video so you can hear what I say behind...LIKE
"IS IT FOCUSED? OKOK CAN."
Haha my sister was helping me with filming.
Oh and the reason why I do funny faces out of nowhere is still a mystery..wtf.

Enjoy it ! Got my act chio face at the front! ♥

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment