Friday, February 24, 2012

Le bunnies

I AM SO ANGRY I DIDN'T MANAGED TO GET MY DOUBLE SIDED EYELID TAPE.



Hahah okay I'm not. :B
Met up with my bunnies , Rachell + Naomi + Noah today!



Yes I cut my hair omg. My fringe looks really pathetic here I don't know why.





So we met in town and walked around.



I swear there's nothing much to say lol.
Rachell can't take photos. T _ T



We had dinner/dessert at The Coffee Club.



HAHAHA, okay do you all remember...



THIS? The first time we met each other :D



And now we're close friends/buddies. :')

Cho sweet & touching I wanna cry. HAHAHAHA just kidding.



My dessert! Some Chocolate mousse thing :)

Anyways, Noah took my camera and took a lot of photos of himself.
Just one of them I chose out of everything because it's more decent looking wtf.



I was hunting for a dress for the Nuffnang 5th birthday party but couldn't find a nice one T _ T *sobs*

Okay.................erm so...
BYE. *abrupt ending because I have no idea how to end this lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment