Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Top 3 Fragrances

 
Ello lovelies!
So i definitely have a "type" when it comes to perfume, and that generally comes in the form of super sweet floral or fruity fragrances. I managed to whittle it down to my top 3 loves, which would of been a little trickier had i had a bottle of Clinique's Happy to hand (MEGALOVE).

   Vera Wang - Lovestruck
This one is a little bit special due to being the first and only perfume i have ever purchased myself. I'd been lusting after it for quite a few months when i managed to bag a bargain in boots on boxing day. (Wow try saying that fast?!) Its a little more of a "grown up" scent for me but i absolutely adore it. I'm rubbish at describing scents so I'll leave that to the experts!


Britney Spears - Fantasy
I like to call this my "Chavvy" perfume. Although having a Britney Spears perfume may seem a little less sophisticated i have never been without a bottle since its release in 2006. And there is only one other perfume (Happy, again LOVE) that has been a firm favourite of mine over the years. No matter how much i use it, i never get sick of it. If your not a fan of super sweet scents, id steer clear of it.


Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy
 So if you're an avid youtube watcher you would of seen this beauty pop up time and time again on perfume hauls and favourites. The boyfriend took note and purchased this for my last birthday, bless him! And it pretty much lives up to the hype, its not AS sweet as my other favourites but its pretty damn beautiful. One little complaint, i just wish it lasted a little longer on the skin. 


Super sweet fragrances, love or loathe?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment