Monday, February 13, 2012

Bugis with my babies :)

Went to Bugis to help Noah film his videos.
I'm like a dog ah, running around filming for him. Ya, I'm always very nice one. -cough-

Then babylove Rachell came to meet us and we helped him with more filming.

A ferrero rose Rachell made for me !! ♥



She's like my valentine for this V-day :) CHUUU~~



I WONG YOU first, I didn't edit my photos because I'm too ugly to help today lol. So ya, it's either you freak out, or you skip my face.



Churpie and me with kittychan's megane that babylove got me as a V-day present! Cho love her one !!! x)

Then we went for dinner at Billy Bombers.



I swear Billy Bombers prepared this " I LOVE YOU" balloon for #foreveralone singles like me lolfml. Like if you dine in alone, you can bring home the balloon and brag that people bought it for you lol.

So ya, no guys bought me V-day present HAHAH........umm... #okaymeme.jpeg



Super love the interior, and I swear the waitress/waiters there are mad nice haha.
We were super noisy and camwhoring non-stop in there but they didn't mind + smiled to us also ! :D One of them even offered to help us snap a photo because we had difficulty xD

Without Nua because he ran off.

Root beer float !! :)




And wtf i look horrendous.





Oh ya and Noah magically appeared again! lol........

HAHAHAHAHA we were all mad pissed at him for something, so there, a revenge.





HAHAHA FYL . He was trying to put the foam on as mustache but failed because it doesn't stay. So -cough- Me -cough- splashed it all over. HAHA


He's freaking big sized man!!!! Like three times of me lol.





Noah gave this stupid idea which kind of failed.




Retarded+Stupid+Disgusting > Sweet lol.



Fck -"the person who took this balloon home" - life. OH...WAIT.... O_O"





.... lolwtf!



Okay I secretly think I look good in this photo lol. HAHAHAHAHAHA



My meal!!
Texas Crispy Chicken! :)



Le friend named Churpie.
I kidnapped it.
Because Nuffnang/Churp2 didn't give me. I very sad so I kidnapped Churpie. LOL

AND .... DENG DENG DENG...



RACHELL. I think she freaking pretty in this photo hahahhaa.

Alright no more. LOL. I'm like captioning the photos again.
MUACKS MUACKS happy V-day in advance. Be happy even if you're single. I'm sure you'll be fine after tomorrow lol. #foreveraloneunited





BYE ! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment