Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Nails : Glitter Heart ~ Tutorial

Hello Dolls
I did my nails for Valentine very simple. More fuss free, easy - peasy and yet lovey. If you want to try same, here's how-to -
Btw did i say my Valentine just loved it *.* `blush` `blush`

Glitter Heart - Valentine's Day Nails Tutorial

1. Begin with a base coat on your nails.
I used Avon Nail Experts ~ Smooth Beginnings


2. Apply two coats of grey silver generously.
I used Eyetex Dazzler in Silver Grey.


3. Make a red heart on the left side of the nail.
I used VOV's nail art pen in Red.

I made on on thumb and one on ring finger...


4. Paint the red heart with gold glitter.
I used gold glitter from Cutex.

Both thumb finger and ring finger

5. Lastly give 2 generous coats of silver glitter.
I used Colorama.

6. Finish off with top coat.
I used Avon Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard Top Coat.

Ta- da...... now isn't that simple and easy *.*

How did you do your nails this Valentine??


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment