Sunday, February 5, 2012

What did you say again?

Hello sweethearts! :D
I'm so excited to blog today BECAUSE........

I GOT A NEW CAMERA!

Mommy decided to get me one because the old one broke, AND some retards kept complaining that I have lousy quality photos on my blog.

Love you mommy! ♥

I got myself Olympus Pen Mini, which is the camera I've been dying to get for so long.
I love it so far because I can easily do pretty artsy effects on my photos!

Okay so...I'm excited to try out my new cam, so there's no makeup on my face #dafuq but that's not the point xD

I used some art filters on the camera, and also photoshopped/editted some effects on my photos :D


This, I didn't use any art filters on my cammie.


This, I didn't use any art filters on my cammie either.

I did another effect for this.



I like this effect too because it makes me look like I have the healthy tan. LOL ;)

OH and I can have TALL TRIPOD STAND NOW :D YAY.
All of the photos turned out bad, but I wanna show you how I can take half/full body shots already xD



I used dramatic art filter for this photo below.



And also editted a little colour in because the dramatic filter took all my blood colour away lol.

That's all. I'll camwhore more after I put some makeup on ;)

Will blog more tomorrow SINCE I HAVE MY NEW BABY ! ♥

BYE lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment