Monday, February 27, 2012

Nuffnang is 5 !!

Nuffnang turned 5 yesterday! :D So happy for Nuffnang!
Thank you so much for your invitation, really enjoyed the party :)



The party was at Swissotel The Stamford!! 69th storey!
My god, my ears are blocked in the lift when we're on our way up.



Gorgeous scenery from there !



The first thing we did there? CAMWHORE ! ♥



I was there with Noah because Rachell was late. T _ T

So basically, all I did was camwhoring camwhoring camwhoring. HAHA.
Best thing to do to kill time before everybody else comes in.

With the mad gorgeous Valerie !! :D



She's soooooooooo tall (and I am so short) !! Man, she have to bend down so much to match my height. LOL.



Me + Rachell + Noah were assigned to table 4 ! :)

By the way, I was wearing my pretty heels, and yknow, pretty heels HURT LIKE A BITCH.
Huixian brought me to the toilet so I can save my pathetic feet. T _ T



And yes, the toilet is so...pretty. :O
It's a MUST to take photos lol.





Oh and this is HuiXian!! She's really really nice to all of us :') ! Love her to the maximum!!! ♥



Jayne!!! Another nice nuffie T _ T Nuffnang have all the nice people!



This....I can skip 'cause there's more to come lol.



OMG BY THE WAY, WHAT'S NUFFNANG BIRTHDAY PARTY WITHOUT.....



XIAXUE?!?!?!

One more (I'm really ugly in this but I wanna haolian so I still wanna post lol)



AND...JIANG JIANG JIANG...



QIUQIU!!!



This, I'm very happy because all the photos I took with qiuqiu are clear and sharp :D

Nat Ho was there too, but didn't take any photos with him :(

One more thing that Nuffnang party SHOULD HAVE ....



FOOD FOOD FOOD *chants*



The cakes!!! I was so sad I ate so little of these back in KL.



YOU KNOW HOW I FELT WHEN I SAW THESE ?!!?






Okay la, not really.
I was just really happy hahahaha :B









*Le friend



Have no idea why he's pouting.

The hosts for the night~~



They can all sing so well :(



And of course, Boss Ming ! A speech to start off ~



THEN IT'S NOM TIME. OMGGG

From here, I'll bomb you with a lot of camwhore shots lol.



Claire! She's like a jiejie to me in G+ ! :D



New friend, Shine! :)



With Noah yap. Told you there's more. (And there's more to come wtf)



Please pardon my frizzy hair. Under the light = 348573734x frizzier.









My babylove have little makeup on (NO LENS wtf) so she don't wanna take a lot of photos with me :( I still think she's really pretty without lens. I'm hideous without D;

Here is her back, to satisfy y'all. HAHA. She's super shu nv last night. Like those girls that parents will want their son to bring home xD



Then there's a special guest for the night!!!



Chua En Lai! :D It's like The Noose LIVE for us !



He invited two bloggers to go up and do the pole dance hahahahaha. Damn epic!!



And his Thai Accent is really really hilarious.



I love how steady qiuqiu is !!!! Like if people single you out from the crowd, most girls will be like " Don't want la don't want la!" But qiuqiu wasn't !

Then we played some games. One of which is to draw Boss Ming in our own style HAHA.



This is what me + rachell + noah did. LOL Supposingly for Table 4 but then we finished drawing the whole thing.



Our masterpiece . I think it's damn nice lor hahahaha.



Our tweet!!!!!! :D



Table 4 ! :)

This is Boss Ming announcing the winner for the Art piece!



Then it's the cake-cutting ceremony! :)
The cake is mad effing cute !!!





The nuffies with Boss Ming~





AND MY BABYLOVE RACHELL. Hell yeah, finally managed to take a picture with her. :B



Oh ya, I forgot to insert this weird thing that happened lol.
Basically, Ling was singing "Marry You" , and then Noah, out of nowhere, sang.. "Oh Peishi, I think I wanna marry you." VERY LOUDLY. DAFUQ.



Not only that, he kneeled down (FML) and sang once more. -____-

Then everybody turned around and stared + all the camera on standby wtf.

Hahaha NuffnangSG's twitter said it's the hightlight of the night fml.
Actually, it's just Noah being stupid as always LOL , so ya.
HAHAHAHAHA damn funny but please Noah, it's damn xiasuey,
DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN.


And that's all for the night!!! :)
Thank you Nuffnang for this party!!! We enjoyed ourselves there! ^_^

Happy 5th Birthday NUFFNANG!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment