Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Yuan Xiao Jie!

According to my mom, yuan xiao jie was yesterday, and we had an awesome feast :)

HAHAHA #awkward I nearly typed " I thought Yuan Xiao Jie must eat Rice Dumplings? " HAHA We eat rice dumplings on Duan Wu Jie right?!? Correct me if I'm wrong. xD

I was pestering mommy for abalones. LOL



I really like the chewiness of abalone! A bit dislike that strong seafood smell, but its okay, I can live with it hahaha.

Prawns!! Sambal Prawns!! Love it :D



San bei ji. Three cups chicken ? HAHAHA



And BACONS ~~~~



Like who can , really, who the heck on earth can dislike bacons?!!? I swear bacon's the reason why some vegetarians will wanna quit being vegetarians. (Lol anyhow)
Damn, I LOVE BACONS.

We still had soup and some more really awesome yums! x)
How was your yuan xiao?! (Btw, Yuan Xiao Jie's like the last day of CNY, for the non-chinese ^_^)

Hehe I'm so happy I got my new camera, but I'm still having difficulties taking nice photos because auto focus sucks. Anyone is an Olympus Pen mini user? Can you PURLEASE tell me how to set manual focus ? T _ T

Okay love y'all. I'll blog more soon ! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment