Thursday, February 16, 2012

Urban Touch Haul!!

This is my first shopping with Urban Touch and these days i have been going crazy with online shopping.
I have shopped at Style Craze and Violet Bag recently apart from Urban Touch. So far so good with all of them. But what stands out most for me right now is UT which i fondly call Urban Touch as, just like other UT lovers around. Well what caught my attention which other sites couldn't is the collection of LAColors nail polishes. As such i am a big crazy lover of nailcolors and esp LAColors which is one of my fav these days. SO you know i couldn't resist and went ahead and placed my first order.
Though UT took longer time than Style Craze ever does to me, i was quite impressed with the parcel box. 
Only if it had come little carefully!! Overall i still can re-use the box and store few of my things. What i did with it will talk later!!
For now this is what i bought from Urban Touch ~




What my box looks perfectly fine?? See this side ~

See the damage????

What i bought -
  1. LA Colors Color Craze Nail Polish - Goddess NP442
  2. LA Colors Color Craze Nail Polish - Sparkling Diamonds NP446
  3. LA Colors Color Craze Nail Polish - Star Light NP443
  4. Vega Face Pack Brush
And with these i got a Free sample - Vlcc Anti Pollution Lotion.
Though haven't tried the colors on my nails yet but single swipe to test i am somehow in love with starlight and then sparkling diamonds. Still its too early to decide and judge...
Will come back with swatches and reviews soon, till then ............


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment